Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Apple's board director has just been announced that Steve Jobs his post as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) abandons him and Tim Cook as the new CEO of the Cupertino company replaced. Steve Jobs will occur from now as "Chairman of the Board" and can still his creativity, innovation and ideas incorporated into the group. He will also continue to hold the keynote and Apple represent.




This Apple has released a press release that includes the letter shown below. This letter was submitted today by Jobs to the Board of Directors, to be with the recommendation of the Tim Cook, the new CEO of Apple. He also would like to continue to work as an Apple employee and Chairman of the Group. These recommendations will be implemented immediately, the Board Director.

Here is the complete letter from Steve Jobs :


CUPERTINO, Calif. .- (BUSINESS WIRE)-To the Board of Directors of Apple and the Apple community:I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my expectations and duties as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know.Unfortunately, that day has come.I hereby resign as CEO of Apple. I would like to serve, if the Board sees fit, as Chairman of the Board employee, director and Apple.As far as my successor goes, I strongly recommend that we execute our succession plan and name Tim Cook as CEO of Apple.I believe Apple's brightest and most innovative days are ahead of it. And I look forward to watching and contributing to its success in a new role.I have made some of the best friends of my life at Apple, and I thank you all for the many years of being able to work alongside you.Steve



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More