No long after the iOs 4.3.4 that Apple released to stop the holes used by comex and i0n1c to jailbreak the iPhone, the Dev Teamhas updated its software Redsn0w 0.9.8b3 which goes to support the new IOS. But beware, this is a jailbreak tethered, a computer (PC / Mac) will be required each time you restart the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Moreover, speaking of iPad, the second generation of Apple's touch pad does not support this Redsn0w. Watch out, therefore, that this new firmware, you will recall, only block the loopholes.
3. While holding the Shift key (Windows) / Option (Mac), click on "Update" or "Restore" Select your iOS 4.3.4.
4. Once restored, open Redsn0w 0.9.8b3 .
5. Click "Browse" and select iOS 4.3.4 previously downloaded and click "Next".
6. Select " Install Cydia ".
7. Put yourself now in DFU mode. Switch off your device and follow the instructions below:
Press the POWER button for 3 seconds
While still pressing the power button, hold the HOME button for 10 seconds
Release the power button, keep pressing the HOME button for 15 seconds
8. Your device is under jailbreak. Upon restart, you will have a jailbroken 4.3.4 iOS so tethered.
As you have a tethered jailbreak, you will need a computer to restart your machine if it runs out of battery or you turn it off. Here's how to put a paw on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch jailbroken so tethered.
1. Repeat steps # 4 and # 5 of the first part.
2. Uncheck "Install Cydia" and select " Boot Tethered Just Right Now . "