Monday, September 12, 2011

No New design Changes for the iPhone 5

According to recent rumors, the fifth generation of the iPhone's but apparently have the same design as the current iPhone 4
The analyst Kuo Ming-chi said that AppleInsider on Monday equip the Apple iPhone, the fifth generation as was its predecessor with 512 MB ​​of RAM would. In addition, it should also give back a glass front and back. Furthermore, it is expected that the iPhone 5 receives an improved antenna design, as well known as the iPhone 4 had a poorer quality of the connection, if you had kept it wrong. The design is said to have changed only in details, at first glance one should, however, can not see any big differences.

According to the N94 prototype model to be equipped with Gorilla glass on both sides of the iPhone. In addition, it should be offered at the outset in both black and white. Of this, 60 percent of the models produced, the color black. There is still speculation that the iPhone 5 megapixel camera has an 8.According to Kuo, the camera of the Sony and Omnivision be built and about the same dimensions as the iPhone have four.
According to an earlier report to the Assembly his company Foxconn for 85 percent of manufacturing the iPhone 5 charge. The remaining 15 percent will be assembled by the company Pegatron. By the end of 2011, 30 million are produced iPhone fifth If Apple would also still selling these models directly, should the previous sales record of 20.34 million iPhone sold 4 are thus broken.
These rumors seem very logical on my part, unfortunately, because so far only ingredients are leaked out, similar to the iPhone 4. Many potential customers, however, hope to design a complete change. Based on the released iPhone has 5 pockets, a thinner and rounded profile are detected, these cases are based only on an unconfirmed design specification.
Kuo provides the following functions for the N94 prototypes:
  • 512 MB of RAM quite likely to come to the A5 processor used
  • A camera module, which is similar to the size of the iPhone 4
  • 3.5-inch screen like the iPhone 4
  • Glass front and rear
  • Split Production: 85% and 15% at Foxconn Pegatron
There are three different options you might proceed like Apple:
  • There is only one iPhone 4S with any new design and give the same size display
  • There will be only an iPhone with five completely new design and a larger display
  • There are two different models will be released an iPhone 5 and an iPhone 4S 
It will be exciting to us is if Apple later this month to present a completely new iPhone or iPhone but a rather disappointing 4S? Another conclusion might be that this is the iPhone with 8GB memory is 4S and Apple iPhone 5 at the same time brings a  with a larger display on the market. What do you think is more likely?


Post a Comment


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More