Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MobileMe Will "Get a lot Better" in 2011, According to Steve Jobs

The MobileMe service offered by Apple is not always live up to expectations. Yet another frustrated user of having paid for a service that works only half, decided to contact Steve Jobs asking him to Sir service would improve. As usual, iPapy to the point by saying " it will be much better in 2011 . "
Apple will soon put into service its new data center, it will surely benefit to review the architecture of its service and adding new features.



I love my iPad and iPhone4 and am a huge fan of yours and all that Apple does. I desperately want to stay inside of Apple’e ecosystem as much as possible.
However, MobileMe is making it very difficult for me to do so. Unreliable/unpredictable syncing, creating duplicate entries (sometimes scores of them), etc. It’s almost unusable.
And I know from forums (including Apple’s own support boards) that I am not the only one experiencing these very real and frustrating problems.
Please tell me it will get better, and soon?
Jobs’ reply was simply, “Yes, it will get a lot better in 2011.”


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More