Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Download 1.5 for Android Facebook: Facebook Chat and push notifications

Facebook to Android has just been updated to version 1.5 offers full support for most features available.

This version has integrated :
- Facebook Chat: now you can communicate via chat with your contacts from your mobile device Android. It also allows us to hide our state from the menu
- Push Notifications : the application now features a movable panel that displays all the notifications we receive.





As can be read on the official notice, it has also fixed several stability problems of previous version

Download Facebook 1.5.0 for Android

1 comments:

I want to take this moment to say that I really love this blog. It has been a good resource of information for me in my research.

I would like to share this site: https://pushwizard.com/configureforpush. This site has a tutorial on how to configure push notification apps properly. I am sure your visitors will find it very useful. Thank you so much.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More